Content

Rabu, 06 Maret 2013

Spiritual Bali


Bali is Spiritual, Love, and Joy

Living in Bali giving me so many inspiration to create anything, from doodles to artworks, from words to pictures. I never get tired of putting the taste of Bali around me into my works, simplify it, and share it.
Like this typography of 4 words, "Bali, Spiritual, Love, and Joy".

I am using English not because I don't love Indonesian language or appreciate local language. The reason is because I want to share it to everyone around the world, because sharing is a good thing I learn here in Bali. And for me, this 3 things (Spiritual, Love, and Joy) can make life balance.

Interested in My Portfolio?

Or need me to work on your project? Feel free to contact me or Also visit my deviantart ayiasetiawan

Looking for Doodles and my previous works?